Speed, Coverage, and Actionability. The Stabilitas platform allows us to share near real-time COVID-19 data with our customers so they can effectively respond in the best way possible. twitter.com/StabilitasV/st…
RT @StabilitasV High growth rates throughout MD. An additional 121 counties reporting cases of COVID-19. Cedar Rapids, IA and Beaufort County, SC also reporting a significant uptick in cases of COVID-19. #FlattenTheCurve #StopTheSpread #leadboldly #AI #DataScience pic.twitter.com/32OFJPpKx1
RT @StabilitasV COVID-19 reporting as of 1 PM PT 3/28/20. An additional 179 counties reporting cases of COVID-19. High growth rates throughout Maryland with areas like Cedar Rapids, IA and Greensburg, IN also reporting a significant uptick in cases of COVID-19. bit.ly/COVID19_Stabil… #coviddata pic.twitter.com/bNYMSzKIsE
RT @StabilitasV Today's update with COVID-19 US county/city data and growth rates. As we continue to ingest this data we will update with a 3 day avg to remove reporting inconsistencies. Details here: bit.ly/COVID19_Stabil… #COVIDfoam #flattenthecurve #stopthespread #leadboldly #ai #DataScience pic.twitter.com/OkyMA1VVCk
@StabilitasV has built an amazing data ingestion layer that allows us to bring in real-time COVID-19 data from every crazy source local governments have thrown at us. That includes everything from PDF scraping to OCR on images along with more traditional data gathering solutions. twitter.com/StabilitasV/st…
@StabilitasV is quickly adding data on COVID-19 and correlating that with relevant facility data so our customers have a complete picture of their risk exposure and a plan for how to react. twitter.com/StabilitasV/st…
RT @StabilitasV We've updated Stabilitas so our clients and their employees can easily find the nearest hospital/trauma center. To learn more about how we're helping organizations save time, money, and lives during this crisis visit us here: content.stabilitas.io/en/covi… #StopTheSpread #leadboldly pic.twitter.com/XXwwQSWhem
RT @stewart If you’re working on #COVID19 research, response, or mitigation and @SlackHQ can help in any way, email email@example.com. Free upgrades to paid plans, setting up a consultation for remote collaboration best practices: we got you. Even socially distant, we’re all in this together.
Stabilitas is working super hard to get the data our customers need to ensure the health, safety and well-being of all our customers. lnkd.in/ee7nV9X
RT @NateSilver538 I'm in the high-risk zone for having adjacent, sophomoric knowledge myself (know statistics, have written about epidemiology) which is why I'm mostly trying to shut up about coronavirus. But I will say be wary of overconfidence and trust folks who express uncertainty/doubt.
8. Please take this with a grain of salt and stay safe and be responsible
7. This is meant to be a thought exercise based on a fact that our current data is almost definitely at best, directionally accurate and at worst just wrong.
5. What if we just told people there is a new virus that appears similar to the flu, people will die, its most impactful to older people, young children and people with existing conditions. If you are not one of those and sick, do what you do for the flu.
4. What if the resulting economic recession causes financial hardship for millions of people and we see increases in suicide, hunger, poverty and other social issues.
3. What if all those people in the hospital now prevent folks with other medical needs from getting care causing an even larger increase in mortality.
2. What if by creating mass hysteria more people choose to go to hospitals and doctors thereby increasing the risk of infecting already sick people and inflating the mortality rate.